What happened to the Forumer forum? - paint.net Forum

Everything from the old forum is now here, though some links may be broken. All the content can still be found via the search bar in the top ...

paint.net Forum: Forums

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions. 129.9k: posts. lynxster4 ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Forum has been UPGRADED to phpBB 3 -- post "bugs" here

We are still cleaning things up and migrating stuff. About 1 hour worth of posts were lost. Please be patient with us!

paint.net 5.0.12 is now available! - paint.net Forum

This is a small update that fixes a handful of bugs, and updates both the AvifFileType and WebPFileType bundled plugins to include support ...

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Forum has been UPGRADED to phpBB 3 -- post "bugs" here - Page 3

Since Google still has paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/* entrenched in their search results, I have added it back to searchpaint.net, which should ...

This forum no longer works with Firefox?

I'm unable to use Firefox to login at forums.getpaint.net. The login page accepts my credential but just refreshes the page.

Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum

This is where you can download new effect, adjustment, and file type plugins. If you've written one and would like to share it, please post it here!

Paint.NET on Android... again - paint.net Forum

I am looking for a drawing app for android but the playstore is a receptacle for thieves: apps overflowing with ads, in-app purchases in order ...

Downloading paint.net - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

The program won't download from the store. Says aquiring license but after a while it says there has been an error. See attached screenshot.